Lorra Jackson has worked to make a positive difference in her community.
Lorra has worked with businesses and local non-profit organizations to provide art enrichment opportunities for diverse communities. Her volunteer work is centered around bringing communities together.
On the County Council, we can count on Lorra to focus on the issues that matter the most.
Issues such as:
- Unmanaged growth that has fueled the traffic congestion on our roads.
- Investing in our community by building public parks and youth recreational facilities.
- Promoting community activities to build, foster and nurture neighborhood relationships like town halls.
A vote for Lorra Jackson is a vote for the positive leadership that we need on the County Council.
Please support Lorra Jackson, a successful, independent businesswoman dedicated to making a positive change for our community.
- Professional Experience: Custom Compliance Analyst with emphasis in International trade; Former Broker in New York Financial District.
- Education: New York Academy of Art, Master of Fine Arts; University of Washington, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering; Customs Broker License, Series 7 License.
- Community Service: Directed youth in creating public art; Invested in community center by creating wall murals; Museum Docent. Community organizing with Indivisible Puyallup.